About Me

I'm Kate Hannah Marshall. I'm Simple & shy. I live by sayings & and words which explain exactly how I feel. I believe in Karma & Liquid eyeliner will forever be my pasion. I hate waiting for Anything. & finally I fall in lust to fast. Yes lust. Not love Go figure.

Want more of me? x]


Music is as Dangerous as Cocaine.


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Old School



Epic and I mean this to the full extent of the word, EPIC day out today with Alexanderr. It had been almost 6 whole goddamn months since we had a proper day out together and this was a real smile maker.



Started with the usual stroll down town, followed by a catch up session at Far East filled with plenty and of new stories, past memories and future plans. Then we went up top for my favourite Beef Flied Lice. Yummmmmmmmmmy. Wipes drool away, oops. Anyway, went window shopping after and to my total amazement Alex still can shop like a girl. I mean that in a total complimental way. And Yes, I do realise complimental is not a word but it fits the situation perfectly.

"What to do, I dont know"

No comments: