About Me

I'm Kate Hannah Marshall. I'm Simple & shy. I live by sayings & and words which explain exactly how I feel. I believe in Karma & Liquid eyeliner will forever be my pasion. I hate waiting for Anything. & finally I fall in lust to fast. Yes lust. Not love Go figure.

Want more of me? x]


Music is as Dangerous as Cocaine.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Never say Never

I will never say I love you for I simply don't know what love is. I will always be holding those words for an impossible guy who media has told me will come but never will. Movies, Books, Television shows, poems even fairy tales have made me believe that one day someone will knock me off my feet and will give me a romance which cannot compare to the little flings I've had. It will be great love, amazing love, beautiful love. I was sure of it. But when it comes down to it, love cannot be compared. Like a fingerprint it differs for everyone. There are never two loves alike therefore what i expect will never be.

No comments: